Best Places To Visit in Gilgit Baltistan
Gilgit-Baltistan previously known as the northern areas of Pakistan comprises of many beautiful cities that are worth a visit.
Gilgit-the heart of Pakistan is known for its dense valleys and amazing panoramic sceneries.
There are many top destinations in Gilgit-Baltistan to visit once in a lifetime. No matter in which season you are planning to make a trip, you’ll find this place worth every while.
Here are the few places to visit in Gilgit-Baltistan that you can add into your Pakistan tour package without a second thought.
- A valley so dense and rich with pine trees has been the top tourist attraction. It is located 40 km away from the main Gilgit city.
- It is a great spot for skiing and trekking enthusiasts as well as for the ones who want to enjoy a peaceful environment amidst mountains, wildlife, and lakes.
This place is reachable through jeeps only.
- This place is a gem for the people who are fond of architecture. This historical fort located along the Hunza valley is one of the scenic views of Pakistan.
- It holds a rich history and now serves as a tourist spot for many people. You have to climb up the fort so keep your shoes tight when climbing but trust our pick the view from up there is going to be the memorable one in your whole life.
- Another hidden gem of the Pakistan, Baltoro glacier is said to be one of the longest glaciers outside the Polar Regions i.e. 62 km.
- This glacier is located on the Karakoram Mountains. It the number one trekking destination, if you are planning to visit the area and the best time to trek, is in June and August.
- If you are fond of glaciers and snow-capped mountains, this place is a must go for you!
All Tour Packages
7 Days, 6 Nights Start From $380Book Now
Explore The Beauty Of Pakistan
Best & Amazing Nature Lands To Visit in Pakistan