Best Places To Visit in Naran Kaghan
Naran a small town in the Kaghan valley that gained popularity because of its amazing location between the snow-capped mountains.
It is located near the Kunhar River making it ideal for trout fishing and river rafting. This is one of the most visited places in the north and we don’t see any doubt in that. No trip is complete to Northern areas of Pakistan without a visit to Naran Kaghan Valley.
Here are the few places to visit in Naran Kaghan that you should include in your Pakistan tour package:
Saif ul Muluk
- If you live in Pakistan, you must know about this beautiful lake. With a fanaticizing history told by the natives, this lake has stunned many tourists because of its breath-taking view.
- It is located between one of the highest peaks called Malika Parbat. The shadows of these snowy peaks in the sparkling water of the lake make the experience more attractive.
- You can reach this lake through jeeps or trekking.
Malika Parbat-The queen of the mountains
- If you are a trekking and hiking enthusiast, you wouldn’t want to miss this enchanting mountain.
- This mountain is known to be the highest mountain in the Kaghan valley with a total height of 529 meters.
- If you are not interested in hiking this mountain, you can also enjoy its view from the lake Saif ul Muluk.
Ansoo Jheel-The tear shaped lake
This lake is the second most visited tourist spot in Kaghan Valley. This lake has attracted many people due to its unique shape, yes! It is shaped like a tear. The best time to visit this place is from July to August. Don’t miss out this lake on your trip to Kaghan because this place might stun you in many ways.
All Tour Packages
7 Days, 6 Nights Start From $380Book Now
Explore The Beauty Of Pakistan
Best & Amazing Nature Lands To Visit in Pakistan